WINTER CLINIC/LEAGUE: Ages 3 to 12 (Sundays from 9am to 3pm)
3 clinics to learn the fundamentals of the sport, followed by 3 league games.
Because this is a league, times are not set until registration is closed and participants are placed on teams. All clinics are coach by professionally trained coaches! Classes are 45 minutes for 3&4 and 1 hour in length for older. Program starts on January 6th, 2019.
Starts in January for 6 weeks and costs $125.
- Cedar Creek Park, Seaford – Sunday mornings only, Spring and Fall (By request Only)
- Forest Lake Elementary School Gym – Sundays
EQUIPMENT NEEDED BY CHILD:
- 22inch for 3&4 year olds
- 25.5 inch for 5&6 year olds
- 27.5 inch for 7&8 year olds
- 28.5 inch for 9 & older
ADULT INDOOR LEAGUE: Adults Only (Sundays from 7pm to 9pm)
Because this is a league, times are not set until registration is closed and participants are placed on teams. Games will take place every Sunday either at 7pm or 8pm.
WINTER – Starts in January and costs $100 for 6 games. REGISTER
Summer League – REGISTER
- The league is for players from ages 3 to 8
- The league is 7 weeks starting the week of July 9th
- The games are Tuesday-Thursday evenings
- Each team has one game a week
- The cost per player is $125 (discounted to $75 if you register by June 1st, 2019)
LOCATION: Cedar Creek Park Basketball Courts, Wantagh/Seaford
- WANTAGH: Forest Lake Elementary School Gym